Congratulations to Kim Kasl’s “If you can read this, you’re in my backyard” bumper sticker submission. From over 6,000 entries submitted by our dedicated fans, Kim’s was chosen by the Tumbleweed staff as the winner.
We’ve created two different bumper sticker designs to choose from to fit your own personal style. Visit CafePress to get your very own.
Thank you to all those who participated in making this one of Tumbleweed’s most successful contests ever.
We had so many great other entries, here are just a few that were in the running for 1st place.
- Home is where the Hitch is
- Can’t choose your family — but you can choose your neighbors!
- Permanent stay—cation
- This IS my other house!
- Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
- Footloose and foundation free
- Does this house make my truck look fat?
- tiny house, BIG yard!
- Foreclose this!
- Home is where you park it.
- Home — don’t leave home without it.