Are you a Tumbleweed fan? Then we're looking for you! Our most popular house, the Fencl, is moving its way around the New York state area. Could your business benefit by displaying our tiny house for a while?
Here is what's in it for you:
- Tumbleweed will promote your business as the host of our tiny house.
Since the media loves stories like these, we will issue 2 press
releases on PRWeb promoting the fact that you are hosting a tiny house
for the public to come and see. The second release will announce an
official open house where people can come for a tour.
- We will promote the house and location at your business regularly on
our Facebook Fan Page (over 30,000 fans) in our newsletter (over
120,000 subscribers) and on our website.
- You will receive books to sell at the open houses which will cover your costs.
- Plus hundreds of people will come to your business giving yourself a chance to attract new business.
Our open houses often attract 100-200 people in a 2-3 hour window. There are 3 ways to organize an open house:
- One was just to have it available to view every day the business was
open. The door was unlocked during business hours, and people could
just walk on in and take a look around.
- The second option was to have the house on site, but keep it locked except during specified open houses.
- The third way was to do a combination of both.
If interested, please email us here.