TUMBLEWEED TINY HOUSE LIMITED RECREATIONAL VEHICLE WARRANTY
----------------------------------------------------TUMBLEWEED TINY HOUSE LIMITED TRAILER WARRANTYYour Tumbleweed Tiny House Trailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. Lights are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts that have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or which have been modified, altered or repaired by other than Tumbleweed Tiny House Company. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONSThis warranty shall not extend to:
Tumbleweed Tiny House Company (“Seller”) warrants and represents that the plumbing, electrical, roofing, windows and doors installed on the date of delivery shall be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year following the date on which the RV is delivered to Buyer (“Warranty Period”). In the event that Buyer identifies a material defect with the plumbing, electrical, roofing, or doors, they shall notify Seller within the Warranty Period of the existence of the material defect. Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty is that Seller will repair or have repaired such defect at Seller’s sole expense. Furthermore, Seller warrants and represents that all appliances in the RV will be new. If a material defect of an appliance is found by the Buyer, the Buyer should contact the manufacturer of the appliance directly for repair or replacement. Warranty questions and claims should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESSIn order to make claim under these warranties:
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without express written consent of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide necessary scheduled and routine maintenance).
- Tires, axles, power units and all other parts not supplied by Tumbleweed Tiny House Company are warranted by the respective manufacturers of those components.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
- Any trailer used as rental equipment.
- Damage to paint.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
- You must properly notify Tumbleweed Tiny House Company within the warranty period of any defect and provide Tumbleweed Tiny House Company with any substantiation that Tumbleweed Tiny House Company may reasonably request.
- The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with the recommendations of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company included in your owner’s manual.
All warranty claims should be directed to:Tumbleweed Tiny House Company15 W. MacArthur StreetSonoma, CA 95476877-331- 8469
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- The forgoing warranties are exclusive and the remedies provided therein are the sole and only remedies.
- There are no warranties, either expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- Except as may be prohibited by law, Tumbleweed Tiny House Company, shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or description including but not limited to loss of time, profit, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls or cost of meals or lodging.