The Santa Rosa Workshop 2012 was a blast. On Friday evening we had a mixer with Tumbleweed staff and fans at the Sandpiper Restaurant in Bodega Bay. Great time! Pictured below is the view of the bay from the Sandpiper.
Each month we visit 2 cities around the US. You can learn more about other upcoming workshops here.
I wanted to also thank our many presenters:
- Kevin Casey from New Avenue Homes spoke about the process of building a backyard cottage
- Mark Fallin, a Sonoma County local, shared his knowledge on HVAC and energy
- Austin Hay dropped in to share his journey of building a tiny home (see his blog)
- JT told his story of building and now living in his Tumbleweed (read more)
- Pepper Clark of Bungalow To Go helped people design their own models and let everyone tour her two homes under construction