"THE SMALL HOUSE BOOK"
Discover 23 brilliant small homes you can build, designed by the pioneer of the Small House Movement, Jay Shafer.
Some of what you'll find in
| • How to build a small home for just 20 grand!
• 210 full-color pages.
• You'll discover why you really don't need to own land to call one of these small houses home. Our portable homes can be put nearly anywhere. These structures have been placed in backyards, RV parks, rural settings, and even in a National Park. Imagine the freedom of being able to pick up and move as you wish. Tired of your neighbors? Don't like your view? Just pick and move.
• You'll see 23 beautiful homes from 64 – 840 sqare feet… plans you won't find anywhere else that are tested and proven to work in real world conditions.
• You'll learn which 14 tools (many of which you probably already own) are needed to build your home.
• The building materials you'll need.
• Step-by-step instructions for making your house portable- pictures included.
• You'll discover heating and cooling ideas for extreme climates.
• For those wishing to design their own home, author Jay Shafer provides 7 organizing principles and 42 design elements to create a very efficient little abode.
• How to fit you, your family and your stuff into a small home with elbow room to boot.
• Simple tips for meeting or beating the laws that prohibit small housing.
• Plus much, much more!
And it's Easier than you Might Think.
Many of our customers had never built a house before. Zoey, a single mom in Washington, built her Tumbleweed from scratch.
If you're like most tiny house fans I know, you're family and friends probably think you're crazy. And they're most likely right. But just for fun, you can show them cool pictures of my tiny houses, and they'll know there's someone out there crazier than you.
Today in America, 1 in 5 homeowners owe more money than what their home is worth. Many people are literally walking away from their homes because of this tragedy. But that's only part of the story!
Last year banks foreclosed over 2.8 million homes in the United States.
We were sold a bill of goods! For decades we've been duped into buying more house than we really need. It's more clear now than ever that our housing system is failing. Even worse, we are all paying for this mistake in the form of government bailouts.
Can you believe that the average price of a used home in America today is an alarming $244,000? That's 30 years stuck with mortgage payments, utility bills, creeping property taxes, fees and regulations!
Imagine owning a house without a mortgage. What would you do with your new found freedom? Most Americans pay far more in interest than for the actual house … and that of course doesn't include taxes, insurance, or maintenance costs.
Do you realize that most people will not have any real money to retire on? It's true. Look at these sobering retirement statistics:
Take any 100 people at the start of their working careers and follow them for 40 years until they reach retirement age, and here's what you'll find, according to the Social Security Administration: only 1 will be wealthy; 4 will be financially secure; 5 will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to; 36 will be dead; and 54 will be dead broke – dependent on their meager Social Security checks, relatives, friends, even charity for a minimum standard of living. That's only 5% who retire with the American Dream.
The average American home consumes about 3/4 of an acre of forest and produces about 7 tons of construction waste. Add to that 18 tons of greenhouse gases every year!
A typical Tumbleweed Tiny House is made with only 4,800 pounds of building materials, and less than 100 pounds of which goes to the landfill. Plus … it produces less than 4 tons of greenhouse gases during a typical Minnesota winter!
It's easy to get your personal copy of The Small House Book. Have your credit card handy and click the "Add to Cart" button below to place your order. It's safer to use your credit card here than at a 5-star restaurant. After you place your order, you'll immediately receive an emailed receipt of your order and The Small House Book will be mailed to your address. Please expect 1 week for delivery. As an added bonus, We'll pay the shipping for you anywhere in the US!
|Buy the softcover book
*Free Shipping In The US*
It's entirely up to you to decide if The Small House Book is right for you. That's why we're giving you a generous 30 days to decide for yourself if this book exceeds your expectations.
Some people have made the mistake of searching bookstores for The Small House Book. This book is NOT available in stores – it's only available online.
Let's summarize again what you're getting:
22 tested and proven home plans
Plans for homes ranging from 65 sq feet to 840 sq feet.
42 design elements + 7 organizing principles
How to do it for less than $20 grand.
Legal loopholes for building a small house explained